Healthy soup made in 10 minutes flat is hard to come by. Throwing this fabulous soup together is not only quick and painless but it produces an incredibly tasty gluten free soup.
I served the soup with an open faced melted cheese medley topped with sliced avocado and sunflower sprouts.
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Leek, cleaned and thinly sliced (discard the thick dark fibrous end)
4 Cups Vegetable broth (gluten free)
1 Large bunch of broccoli chopped
1 Bag of baby spinach
1/3 Cup Parmesan
1/3 Cup half and half
2 Tbsp Tahini
- Heat oil in a stock pan over med-high heat
- Add leeks and cook a few minutes until leek softens
- Add stock and bring to a boil
- Add broccoli cooking for a few minutes
- Remove from heat
- Add in tahini, half and half and spinach
- Using a hand blender, puree soup in the pot. If you don’t have a hand blender transfer in batches to a blender.
Recipe amended from wholeliving.com